Prescribing information and adverse event reporting information for any Bayer products mentioned can be found at the bottom of the page
For further case-based education content on Heavy menstrual bleeding go to: https://www.whmatters.co.uk/therapy-areas/menorrhagia/patient-cases
How to develop a sustainable women’s health service with Dr Stephanie Cook & Mr Scott McKenzie
• How can the Women’s Health hubs model support the IUT fitter?
• Who do you collaborate with to build the hub and offer the capacity required?
• Financial viability of running an IUD/S service – making it work
Choosing and using progestogens through the menopause transition with Dr Sarah Gray
• How to identify women with perimenopause, what investigations are required
• Understanding the role of progesterone through the menopause
• Endometrial protection and the role of progesterone during oestrogen replacement.
• Breast cancer (family history) and what you and your patient need to know
Vulvovaginal issues in later life with Dr Sarah Gray
• Gain confidence in the management of Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause (GSM)
• Be able to recognise and treat common vulval dermatoses in older women
• Appreciate the psychosexual impact of vulvovaginal conditions
These promotional recordings are part of the Women’s Health Matters Educational Programme that is organised and fully funded by Bayer.
The meetings are intended for UK healthcare professionals only.
If you have liked this content and would like to be kept informed when new educational content is available from the 2023 one day live series.
Click the link below to register for e-communications.
RP-PF-WHC-GB-1321 September 2023
Reporting adverse events and quality complaints
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/. Adverse events should also be reported to Bayer plc.
If you want to report an adverse event or quality complaint, reports can be directed to: Tel: 01182063500 or email: email@example.com
Further information is available on the “contact” tab at www.bayer.co.uk.